Carolina Children’s Charity provides hope and assistance to families who cannot afford the needed medical care, medical equipment, therapy, assistance with lodging related to out of town medical care for local children with birth defects and childhood diseases. Since its inception in 1987, CCC has provided more over 4.5 million to support children in Berkeley, Charleston, and Colleton and Dorchester counties to ensure positive health outcomes and optimal development.
Your donation to Carolina Children’s Charity can make a difference in the life of a Lowcountry child with a birth defect and/or childhood disease no matter how big or small. Every penny, nickel, dime, quarter and dollar can support our mission.
All providers and vendors are paid directly by the Charity to assist and care for our Diplomats.
- $10.00 donation could cover a generic medication.
- $15.00 donation could cover 1 hour of ABA therapy.
- $30.00 donation could cover insurance co-pay for a medication or Diabetic supply.
- A $40.00 donation could pay for 1 Therapeutic Horseback Riding session.
- $45.00 donation could pay for 1 Music therapy session.
- $60.00 donation could pay for 1 Vision Therapy session.
- $70.00 donation could cover 1 Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Physical Therapy session.
- $125.00 donation could cover 1 Appointment with a Psychiatrist or other medical provider.
- $250.00 donation could cover the cost of a case of Specialty formula for children with digestive issues, issues with swallowing or the inability to gain weight related to their medical diagnosis.
- A donation of $1000 – $3500 could cover the costs of Durable Medical equipment like an Adaptive tricycle, a Manual Wheelchair, a Wheelchair lift, a Specialty stroller, Cranial Remolding Orthosis/Helmet and much more.
To make a PayPal donation to CCC, please use firstname.lastname@example.org
You can make a secure on-line donation today!
Using JustGiving.org, the preferred payment method for non-profit organizations.
All of your gifts stay right here in the Lowcountry to help our community’s special children.
You can make a difference in the lives of Lowcountry children with birth defects and other disabling diseases.
Please click the JustGiving.org button below.
Privacy Statement: Carolina Children’s Charity is committed to maintaining a
web site that protects the individual’s right to privacy. We do not require
personal information from our visitors, nor do we collect any personally
identifying information (name, email address, Social Security number, or
other unique identifier) unless you knowingly provide it. Likewise, we do
not give, sell, or transfer any personal information to a third party except
as might be required by law.
-Information Collected from E-mails and Forms-
You may decide to send us personally identifying information through e-mail
messages or through on-line forms. Electronic communication allows us to
collect information that will improve our web site for you, and we encourage
it. We use personally-identifying information from consumers in various ways
to further our customer’s protection and to provide better service. This may
be to correct broken links that you have identified or provide additional
information that you have requested.